Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Crate Seats!!!! My First Pinterest Project for My Classroom!




I'm not typically a very crafty person, but I'm trying to get a little bit more creative and hands-on with decorating my classroom this year.  I have been doing a lot of research on Pinterest and talked with a  several other teachers about great ideas for sprucing up my room and was extremely interested in making crate seats.  I've seen several pictures of different color concepts and ideas that other teachers have done in their own rooms and couldn't wait to try it out myself.  The best part is that it's not only a seat, but an extra place to store classroom supplies!

For those of you interested in creating this in your own classroom, I've created the steps you need to make your own crate seats.





I hope this helps and I can't wait to see how my new students like them!

2 comments: