Monday, July 22, 2013

Georgia Blogger Meetup!!!

This past weekend I was incredibly lucky to meet a bunch of other teacher bloggers from Georgia (and even Tennessee!).  We met for lunch in Atlanta and most of the group even went on an excursion to Ikea afterwards to grab some fun new items for their classrooms.

We received adorable goodie bags from Nicole of Lanier's Lions filled with sweet treats that are native to Georgia (a hat from The Varsity, classic Coca Cola bottle, and more!)  I was so excited to finally meet Heather from 2 Brainy Apples.  I've been communicating with these wonderful teachers and it's so great to be able to speak with them in person and get some great teaching tips from them.
I was also elated to meet one of the most creative and passionate Kindergarten teachers out there, Greg from The Kindergarten Smorgasboard.  He keeps his students entertained and engaged and loves to wear silly hats, as you can see below!
I'm so glad I went to meet these fantastic teachers and I can't wait for the next meetup!

4 comments:

  1. Saturday was a blast, and I was super excited to finally meet you! I hope there will be another meet up in October, but we will definitely have to get together again before then. And maybe even go to Nashville and crash at Greg's place ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I say yes to another meet up and a HUGE yes to staying at Greg's in Nashville!!!

      Delete
  2. So jealous!! I can see the fabulous Greg and Faith in those photos, I would love to meet them - and you too!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All that stands between all of us and a meet up is a gigantically long plane ride!

      Delete