Friday, August 16, 2013

Back to School Sale!!!



Well, it's that time of year again!  Many schools (including mine) have already gone back to school and many others are getting ready to start in the next couple of weeks.  That means it's time to start gathering all the resources you can to help teach your students.  Head on over to Teachers Pay Teachers to find what you're looking for.

I'm personally giving 20% off of my ENTIRE STORE, and TpT is giving an additional 10% off of that.  This is a total discount of 28% off of the items you buy.  Head on over and grab what you need!  The sale will run from when the clock strikes midnight on Sunday, (EST) August 18, until 11:59 (Hawaii time) on Monday, August 19.

Some of my best sellers in my store are my 5th Grade Math Test Bundle for all Common Core State Standards, as well as my 5th Grade Math Quiz Bundle.  What a great way to get all of your units planned out for the entire year!  Don't forget to enter the code BTS13 when you check out!  Happy shopping!

**Graphics by Graphics from the Pond**


No comments: