Friday, November 29, 2013

Black Friday Flash Sale!


First of all, I hope you all had a fabulous turkey day.  I definitely enjoyed time at home with a lot of amazing food, and I feel extremely thankful for my family and friends (old and new).

One of my favorite parts of Thanksgiving, though, is the shopping!  Some of my blogger friends and I have decided to throw a flash Black Friday sale in our Teachers Pay Teachers stores for some of you early shoppers who just can't wait until Cyber Monday.
Here's the deal...between midnight tonight EST (Fri) and midnight at the end of the day on Friday, November 29 EST, **{my entire store}** will be on sale for 20% off.  Up until noon on Friday, I will also be having a deal where if you buy 2 products, you will get one free (of equal or lesser value to the other items you've purchased).  Sounds pretty fantastic, right?  I hope you enjoy this and have a fabulous Black Friday!  Please read below for some important final information:

SOME IMPORTANT INFORMATION YOU NEED: 

You must email me at: terry.abromitis@gmail.com with the following information: 

1. Your TpT user name 

2. The names of the products you purchased between midnight tonight and noon on Friday November 29th EST (only purchases between these times will receive the free product). **In order to receive your free product, I MUST receive your e-mail by noon** 

3. The name of the product you would like free. 

I will send you your chosen product as soon as I can! 
 
Here are the links to the stores of all of my friends who are participating:

No comments: