Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Two For Tuesday - June 17

I skipped a week of Summer Bloggin' last week because I was out of town on vacation, but I'm back and ready to try and keep up with it this week.  I'm really looking forward to sharing this week's Two For Tuesday with you all.

As a reminder - Two For Tuesday is where I will have two of my products on sale at 50% off for the entire day.

This week my first product is my newest product, my 5th Grade Science Review Game Bundle.  This bundle contains three individual review games for Earth, Physical, and Life Science.  Originally $3.00, today it is $1.50.
The game reviews all of the terms in the 5th grade Science standards (specifically for the state of Georgia).  Your class is split into two teams, and a member of each team takes turns coming up to read a card of clues to their own team.  If the team can guess what the Science term is, they get two points; if not, the other team can guess to earn one point.  The team with the most points, wins.  I have used this review game with my class for Social Studies and they have absolutely loved it.  You can find the product HERE.

The second product that will be on sale is my Adding and Subtracting Decimals with Visual Models Packet.
This unit contains two mini-lessons: one on adding decimals and one on subtracting decimals, using visual models as well as the standard algorithms.  This packet is usually $2.50, but is on sale for $1.25 today.  You can get it HERE.

I hope you enjoy this week's Two For Tuesday.  Don't forget to head on over to The Teaching Tribune to see other stores that are participating.

No comments: