Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Two For Tuesday 7/15: FRACTION LINE PLOTS!!

Are you ready for another edition of Two For Tuesday?!  I can't even believe how fast the summer has flown.  I have less than 2 weeks until I head back to school for pre-planning, so I've been trying hard to get all of my summer goals accomplished.
This week's two for Tuesday is all about Fraction Line Plots for 5th Grade!  *You can also use these for higher-level fourth graders to give them a push or preview for next year*

The first product on sale for 50% off this week is my Fraction Line Plot Activities.  This pack contains 3 sets of task cards for students to have an interactive approach to plotting fractions on a line.  Originally $4.50, today it's just $2.25.

The second product that will be half off today is my NEWEST creation…my Fraction Line Plot Packet.  This contains mini-lessons, student practice pages, and differentiated task cards in order to help introduce your unit.   Originally $4.00, today it is only $2.00.
I hope you enjoy your Two For Tuesday!  Don't forget to head on over to The Teaching Tribune to link up your Two for Tuesday or see who else is participating!

1 comment:

  1. Terry, thanks so much for choosing THESE two products as your Two for Tuesday items! Can't wait to use them!

    ReplyDelete