Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Two For Tuesday ~ 7/22

It's time for another Two For Tuesday!

I'm so excited to introduce my first Two For Tuesday deal because I just finished it last night.  My brand new Back to School Activities for 5th graders has all different kinds of math practice your incoming 5th graders.
The standards in the activities are from 4th grade so that you can see what skills your students have retained over the summer and what you may need to review before jumping into the 5th grade curriculum.  There are activity pages and 3 sets of task cards.  Regularly $4.50, today it's $2.25.
  

My second Two For Tuesday steal is Multiplying Decimals with Visual Models pack.  This contains several mini lessons for teaching your students how to multiply decimals, and also includes models to help illustrate this skill.  In addition to the mini lessons, it also contains a quiz and task cards for practice.  This $3.50 product is $1.75 today.

I hope you enjoy this week's Two For Tuesday!

No comments: