Saturday, October 4, 2014

October Chalk Talk ~ Using Student Reading Organizers

Hey everybody!  It's time for Chalk Talk with my friends and I over at The Primary Chalkboard.  We're all back to share more great tips and resources that you can use in your classrooms.

This month I'm going to be explaining about how I use reading organizers to keep track of my students' reading goals, as well as intervene whenever students are struggling to meet theirs.  Check out my video!

If you want to use my reading organizers in your own classroom to track your students' Accelerated Reader goals, or even just track your students' daily reading, you can find them **HERE**.
Now don't forget to head on over to The Primary Chalkboard to see what resources and tips my friends have for you.  I hope your school year is off to a great start.  Before you know it, we'll be on winter break!

6 comments:

  1. Shoot - the video was making static-y noises towards the middle! It might just be my computer being sketchy, though. I love the reading logs! Thanks for sharing!

    Sarah Beth
    Miss White's Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah Beth. Thanks so much for your comment! I just checked my post and the video played just fine for me, so I'm hoping it was just a glitch. Thanks again and I hope you like the reading logs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for this idea Terry. It sure does make things easier. I'm a fan!

    Emma :)

    ReplyDelete