Friday, December 26, 2014

Jump Into January Blog Hop

Hey everybody.  It's been much longer than I had planned between blog posts.  What better way to jump back in than a blog hop?!

As we get ready for a new year, I know it's very stressful for teachers coming back to school after a long winter break.  I, myself, am still wrapping my brain around planning for a new semester, but have no fear!  My friends and I over at The Teaching Tribune are here to help you out!

To celebrate the new year, we are each posting a quick and easy FREE printable product that you can use when you get back to school AND you have the chance to win an Amazon gift card.  All you have to do is hop around to each of our blogs, download the freebies, and then enter to win an Amazon Gift Card at the last stop :)

You can download my winter freebie HERE or click on the picture below.
If you want to check out this product in its entirety, it's available in my store HERE.  I hope you have all have a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy New Year, and Happy any other holiday you may celebrate.  :)


Now head to the next stop to download your next freebie.

6 comments:

  1. What wonderful winter activities! Thank you so much for sharing :)
    Julie
    The Techie Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! There is a problem, when I hit the next stop button, it takes me to the previous stop, and I can't get it to move forward.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never mind! I just tried it again and it went to the next stop. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Terry! Super Fun Activities! I would love for you to stop by my blog and join my New Year's Linky Party! Hope to read more from you soon.

    Susan
    PassioninPortableland

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing. But you have an error in the file. Robert Kranjec is from my country Slovenia and not Solvenia. Please correct it because Slovenia is the only country with LOVE in its name (sLOVEnia). Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great freebie!! Thank you so much for sharing your hard work. Happy New Year!! :)

    ReplyDelete