Sunday, July 12, 2015

Terry's Top 10 Tuesday - New Weekly Blog Series

Summer is almost over and I'm back from the incredible Teachers Pay Teachers Conference in Vegas!  I'm feeling renewed, refreshed, inspired, and MOTIVATED to begin a new school year.  One of my goals this year is to get back and refocused on blogging so that I can share ideas, tips, advice, and resources that I'm using in my classroom.

To kick off my new school year of blogging, I've decided to start a weekly blog series that I'm calling:

This series will be featured on my blog every Tuesday and will contain a different topic each week.  Since I'm just one person with my own set of ideas and tips, I've decided that it would be fun to allow others to share their own ideas as well.  YOU can participate in Terry's Top 10 Tuesday as well and share your top 10 responses to each week's topic with my weekly linky party.

Here's how it will work:

On Sunday, I will reveal the topic via video on my Instagram account @terrysteachingtidbits.  This way, if you want to participate, you will have plenty of time to write your blog post before Tuesday.  I will share the graphic for the topic on my Facebook page, so go there to grab the image.

On Tuesday, I will schedule my post for 8 am EST.  You can post yours whenever you want (try to at least make it on Tuesday :) ) and link your blog post using the Inlinkz button at the bottom of my post.

What should you do now?

1.  I'm ready to share this week's topic, so head to my Instagram (make sure you follow me so that you can see the new video easily each Sunday) to find out what to write about.  I will try to get the video up today by 8 pm EST.

2.  Head to my Facebook page to grab the image for this week's topic.

3.  Start writing your blog post with your Top 10 answers!  Make sure that you schedule your post for Tuesday.  Once mine is posted at 8 am, you can add your post to the linky.  

I'm so excited for this series and this week's topic, and I hope that you'll join me so that we can all share our fantastic ideas :).  Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. I'd love to participate, but I wasn't able to make it to Vegas - oh well, maybe next week.
    Janie
    Are We There Yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so sorry, Janie. This is one of the few Top 10s that will be specific to certain people. Starting next week, the posts will be more relevant to all teachers so that everyone can participate. :) I'm looking forward to seeing some of your future Top 10s :)

      Delete