Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Terry's Top 10 Tuesday: Essential Agreements in the Classroom

Welcome back to Terry's Top 10 Tuesday!  Since last week was my first week of school, I wanted to share with you the top 10 essential agreements that I create in my classroom with my kids on the first day.  This helps us to create the learning environment that we want to have and maintain ownership in these agreements.  We don't  use the word DON'T.  We only write what we will do in our classroom.  Once we create the agreements, everybody signs them.
10.  Stay organized
9.  Help others
8.  Work hard and try your best
7.  Respect materials
6.  Have a positive attitude
5.  Listen and follow directions
4.  Complete all assignments on time
3.  Raise your hand to speak
2.  Stay on task
1.  Respect others 

I would love to see the essential agreements that you use!


Share your top 10 Essential Agreements in your Classroom and Link Up with me here:  An InLinkz Link-up

No comments: