Wednesday, August 5, 2015

What I'm Doing on the 1st and 2nd Day of School

Are you trying to plan out your first few days of school?  I'm going to share with you what I'm planning to do so that you can see if there's anything you may like that you can implement as well.

Check out my video on what I'm doing on the first day of school.



You can also view my video of what I'm doing on Day 2 by watching the video below:

Here are links to the products and activities discussed in the video above:
5th Grade Math Assessment Mega Bundle
Back to School Math Activities - 5th 
5 Senses Writing Activity

I hope you enjoy and have a great Day 2!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, Terry! It's always fun to see what other classrooms are doing. I love your 5 senses anchor chart/graphic organizer that you use during writing!

    ReplyDelete