Monday, October 12, 2015

Name Tag ELA Centers


For those of you who have used my Name Tag Math Centers, I have a great surprise!  I have to started to create Name Tag Centers for ELA.  You can find them >>>HERE<<<.

Right now I have the following ELA Name Tag Centers:

  • simple, compound, and complex sentences
  • commas
***I am working on making them for additional skills as well.***


   


Name Tag Centers are a great way to have your kids moving around, working together, and review the skills you've taught in class.  With a partner, they rotate around to each name tag, solve a problem on their side, have their partner check their answer (which is located on their partner's side of the name tag), and either put a check or X in that answer box.  When they're finished, they total up their number of checks and Xs.  The player with the most correct answers is the winner.

My kids absolutely love these and they really enjoy the healthy competition!

No comments: